linux and orca

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 2 15:16:28 UTC 2021

If you haven't already, try holding down the caps lock and pressing
Space. If that doesn't work, try turning the number lock off, then using
the number pad Insert with the Space bar. If that doesn't work, try
pressing Alt + F2, typing

orca -s

and pressing Enter. That should pull up the preferences dialog box.