Some questions about Arch Linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 11 15:26:58 UTC 2021

Hello there,

Below my file, since I installed everything through the new installer in
the newest iso, which, btw, is completely doable, and throws no errors.

#!/bin/sh

userresources=$HOME/.Xresources
usermodmap=$HOME/.Xmodmap
sysresources=/etc/X11/xinit/.Xresources
sysmodmap=/etc/X11/xinit/.Xmodmap

# merge in defaults and keymaps

if [ -f $sysresources ]; then

     xrdb -merge $sysresources

fi

if [ -f $sysmodmap ]; then
     xmodmap $sysmodmap
fi

if [ -f "$userresources" ]; then

     xrdb -merge "$userresources"

fi

if [ -f "$usermodmap" ]; then
     xmodmap "$usermodmap"
fi

# start some nice programs

if [ -d /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d ] ; then
  for f in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/?*.sh ; do
   [ -x "$f" ] && . "$f"
  done
  unset f
fi

twm &
xclock -geometry 50x50-1+1 &
xterm -geometry 80x50+494+51 &
xterm -geometry 80x20+494-0 &
exec xterm -geometry 80x66+0+0 -name login
export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge
export GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1
export ACCESSIBILITY ENABLED=1