archlinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 12 07:23:29 UTC 2021

archlinux also uses syslinux to boot msdos systems.  The
Installation_guide script makes it difficult for screen readers to locate
a link then open it up if they need information presented as side notes so
far.  I may need to hack with whatever browser that script uses and see if
I can enable whatever accessibility settings exist for that browser.