Would you be interested in having natural sounding TTS voices by Readspeaker on Linux? demo link included

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 11:34:35 UTC 2021

Hello there,

The possibility of having the Readspeaker voices on Linux sounds quite
interesting and useful to me, because, as others already said, there are
few high quality voices providers at the moment, and because if we have
more high quality voices to choose from, we'd have more possibilities,
and maybe, more folk would start using Linux as well, who knows?

Best regards.
Francisco