Would you be interested in having natural sounding TTS voices by Readspeaker on Linux? demo link included

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 16:00:10 UTC 2021

For what it's worth, I didn't notice anything off with the original
message's formatting...

As for the question, I'm quite content with espeak-ng's default voice
and consider it higher quality than the more natural sounding voices
I've heard, many of which I feel fall into the Uncanny Valley if used
to read anything longer than a single sentence...

That said, more choice is generally a good thing.