SL's response to all inquiries re: Readspeaker voices

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 23:57:37 UTC 2021

Hi,
Thank you. I didn't know that about Speech Dispatcher. That is great to know as it would make the creation of something like a Readspeaker plugin much easier for the developers to create as it would be compatible with all screenreaders using Dispatcher. Thanks so much for that.
On a different note, it looks like the same thing happened with pasting into the email client, where it completely messed up the format of the message I posted to this list... again. Making it look like I have no clue how to use a space bar lol. Believe me... I definitely do know how to use the space bar... I put all the spaces where they are supposed to be and it just deletes them and smashes my words together once the message is sent.
The only way I was able to fix it last time was put the message on a USB card, transfer it out of Slint and into Windows, paste it into a Windows word processor, edit out all the places where my email client doesn't seem to agree with my formatting of things in Slint, and then re-send it on Windows.
Quite frustrating. I don't know why this is happening anytime I paste what I have written in LibreOffice on Slint into my email client.
Are you guys able to make sense out of what was sent at all in regards to my responses to the inquiries?
I can try to reformat it on Windows and re-send it but it will take a while.