SL's response to all inquiries re: Readspeaker voices

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 17 01:04:42 UTC 2021

Yea, I'm just so used to writing long documents in a word processor before sending it, coming from Windows where I would do that all the time. I like having a document, because my internet access will frequently pop on and off line, so I worry that I might lose an email draft unless I save it like every 5 minutes.
I wonder if it would work differently pasting from Pluma rather than LibreOffice. Next time I write a big document, I'll send a small test to see if Pluma will paste coherently.
But at least for now, I transfered it to Windows and reformatted it on Windows, so I'll re-send it from Windows hopefully in a legible format.
I'll give it its own title so it doesn't get lost in this thread, so that people can refer to it more easily.
Thanks,
SL