Gmail and attachments (or...how do I?)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 17 16:16:16 UTC 2021

I can only speak for Gmail, and then only for it's basic HTML view,
but if there are multiple attachments to an e-mail, viewing it in a
web browser should present a download all link that serves a zip
archive of all of the attachments... and there's no reason to think
Gmail's Standard, JavaScript absuing view wouldn't have an equivalent
feature... Admittedly, I don't think this works across entire
conversations and I'm not aware of any means of doing entire folders
worth of attachments... Admittedly, I've never used a dedicated e-mail
client and have always just accessed my e-mail via web browser.