Would you be interested in having natural sounding TTS voices by Readspeaker on Linux? demo link included

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 17 17:34:52 UTC 2021

...actually no.
That is because trying to set those variations is exactly part of the
danger.
I still remember making an appointment at an apple store to test their ios
voices at the time, and passing out when we tried.
and of course, before the parameters  could even be tested,  one must
install Linux using the default, and dangerous voices.
It is unfortunate that the dectalk32 which gw micro provided for window
eyes was not kept for  expansive digital use.
Or that  greater attention has not been paid to keeping Linux working with
a greater variety of hardware synthesizers in graphics was not done.
There is not even a console driver for my synthesizer in Linux.
still, going to hospital while I try and set parameters is not a risk I
wish to  make.