Formatting - was Would you be interested in having natural sounding TTS voices by Readspeaker on Linux? demo link included

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 18 01:03:02 UTC 2021

The problem is that all the so called human voices are spliced together syllables and word fragments taped together. So you get emphasis on the wrong parts of the sentences, pauses in the wrong place, and stuff like that. If they would devote more machine learning time into proper text to speech rendering instead of sensorship and other nonsense, we might get somewhere.