How to navigate - how to flat review

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 18:22:31 UTC 2021

I can’t seem to get it to work as I am wanting when reading the output from terminal. If I am wanting to read the very last thing that is output and then go up by line from there, is this considered going to the current line or going to the previous?
Example. Say I run, “apt install upgrade”, what would make orca read the last line asking, ”are you sure you want to install? Y/n”. Then read up and down the lines before this to read the packages and other output.

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller