[orca-list] No sound in installed system, after login, in Fedora Mate nightly build for April 19.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 07:09:51 UTC 2021

Hello there,

I am using Fedora Rawhide, even to send this email right now, so whatI
do should work for you as well.

The workaround in the Mate spin, the same one I'm using, is to log in,
press ctrl+alt=D to go to the desktop, just to be sure, turn off the
screen reader, if you configured it to automatically launch, press
alt+f2, type pipewire, and then turn the screenreader back on.

Best regards.

Francisco