3D design software

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 22:55:17 UTC 2021

I think I heard somewhere that openscad offers an accessible scripting
language for 3D modeling... never really bothered to look into it
though.

On a somewhat related note, anyone know an accessible means of
generating vector graphics short of writing .svg by hand and having to
do all the math for where all the points should go manually? And can
recommend an affordable, linux-compatible means of cutting/engraving
vectorgraphics into things like chipboard, plastic sheet, balsa wood,
etc.?