Thinking of getting a computer to install Linux on any suggestions?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 30 02:19:46 UTC 2021

@ "When you get everything, pull the hard drives out of the computer and
replace them with the lank hard drives you bought. Then you probably will
have a platform on which linux can be installed."

That will still leave you with the barrier of the UEFI settings if you want
to install from DVD. This can be substantial. I still have two laptops
awaiting some expertise I have not found on the web to bypass this barrier.

There are quite a few places that sell computers with Linux pre-installed.
See e.g., this list: <https://linuxpreloaded.com/>

Best regards,

Paul
--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]