Best Distro for Blind

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 30 18:04:48 UTC 2021

Hello there,

Right now, I am using Fedora as my day to day Linux distro, and I'm
doing everything from reading, writing, browsing the web, sending
emails, and even school work without a glitch, I have been using Fedora
for over a month now.

If you, how ever, want recommendations on distroes specifically made for
the blind, I'd recommend Slint, and accessible Coconut, a distro based
on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, long tirm support.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Francisco.