I'm cured of clear archlinux installs

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 1 07:40:34 UTC 2021

I believe that Arch is for *advanced* Linux users. Those who are pushing Arch on those who aren’t ready for it just don’t seem to get how much more advanced into Linux they are compared to other users. I’d say try Fedora if you want something like a rolling release with many contributors.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com

Https://devinprater.flounder.online