I'm cured of clear archlinux installs

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 1 20:51:01 UTC 2021

I have installed and used archlinux for several years by now.
I learned Unix on the job in 1990 before Linux and the first Linux distro
I got installed and talking after a year of trying was Redhat 5.0 back
when Staples sold it and Redhat 5.0 was hot.  Other distros since then
including Slackware and Debian and a few versions of Fedora and ubuntu.
So this isn't my first rodeo.
I don't consider archlinux the most complex install either.  I reserve the
most complex install for gentoo.
I forgot to mention debuan vinux sonar-linux grml suse tumbleweed and
antergos.