Installing the Orolux IBMTTS version of Eloquence on Slint?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 07:58:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

I successfully installed Voxin on my Slint machine. At what point are
you having  problems?

What I did was to
1. Tar xxfzv voxin-3.0.tar.gz
2. Change to the folder with the unzipped files with cd voxin-3.0/
3. Change to run as root with su and press enter.
4. As root, run the install script, ./instll.sh and you are done.

Good luck,