Solus DE observations

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Aug 5 01:05:26 UTC 2021

So, how do you check for updates on the system using a terminal?  Sudo eopkg install package would install a package, but would something like sudo eopkg upgrade work or what?  I know you can go through software center, but would like to know how to do this in a terminal.  I could not find anything on the web page.

Matthew