Looking for help with switching on the bare metal.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Aug 5 13:48:51 UTC 2021

Hi Brandt,

Basically after Slint installation, plug-in the USB drive, wait a few
seconds,
then use this lsblk command to know how the external drive and its
partitions
will be named:
lsblk -lpo name,size,type,fstype,mountpoint
then, mount the partition where the stuff is stored as root, like for
instance:
mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt

after that copy your files stored in /mnt to another directory in Slint.
using
the cp command.

Cheers,
Didier