Slint on the bare metal!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 7 12:11:49 UTC 2021

Correction: I should have written:
1. If running espeakup
instead of:
1. If running speakup

To clarify, speakup is a kernel driver used by both espeakup and speechd-up,
used in conjunction with other software, and voices:
1. By espeakup with the espeak-ng TTS and associated voices
2. By speechd-up with any TTS accessed through speech-dispatcher
and associated voices

speakup can also be used directly by a hard synthesizer, without
additional application.

Didier