Help, I need a Windows VM for my work

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 10 14:16:57 UTC 2021

Hi John,

I don't think anyone here will mark you as a fool, certainly not me.

Having one system par machine is certainly a trouble free solution.

Another one is to have each system on a separate drive (one being
possibly removable)

Or dual boot, if there is enough space on the drive and the machine
boots in EFI mode.

I take this occasion to tell you that Slint that I maintain is free for
people meeting all the conditions listed below:
1. Smart
2. Linux developer
3. Blind
4. Deaf
5. At least 2O years older that the Slint maintainer.
Hint: I am 72 years old

So, I'd be glad that you try Slint and give us a feedback. <smile>

All you need to know should be in our handbook:
https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html

Please let us know also how to enhance Slint and its documentation.

Warm regards,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier