I can't answer to someone anonymous (was: Re: Help, I need a Windows VM for my work)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Aug 11 06:04:32 UTC 2021

Hello,

Several messages have been sent to the list, quoted below, but I don't
know by
whom as this list hides the sender's name and email address.

So, if you want an answer from me, please indicate your name and email
address
in the body of your message, as I am doing in this one knowing that
(dot) is to
be replaced by . and (at) by @ and/or send also your messages to my email
address I below.

I can't send privately something to someone whose I don't know the email
address!

Didier
Didier Spaier
Slint maintainer