Installing using a service like "Be My Eyes"

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Aug 12 13:42:25 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I know that Distro-hopping really sucks, but we do it anyway.

I am asking about installing with aid from a service such as be-my-eyes,
because, as we all know, distros like Manjaro uses the Calamaris
installer, which, last I checked, is totally inaccessible with Orca, and
in many cases, Orca is not even included in the live environments.

I would really like to run either Arch, which I always fail to install
correctly for some or other reason, or an Arch derivative, but,
Calamaris, enough said.

If anyone knows whether you can install using Calamaris with the
keyboard only, or if there is any Arch derivatives with an accessible
installer, I would be really grateful.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my steam powered Slint vacuum cleaner