Word Echo in Espeakup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Aug 13 23:48:33 UTC 2021

Hi Ishe,

If a feature of speakup allows to echo a word when the space bar is pressed
after having typed it, I don't know it.

I CC the speakup mailing list as someone with a better answer probably
reads it.

I am curious though: I know hat Orca provides this feature, but do you
know a
console screen reader providing it, then which one is it?

Cheers,
Didier