Installing using a service like "Be My Eyes"

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 14 01:24:23 UTC 2021

It's unknown when daniel nash is working on the site but the package
install looping probably happened for that reason.  Jenux install needs a
notification capability feature that would let a user know to try
installing later after a certain time.  If that were in the install an
installer could wait until work had stopped on the website and then do the
install.  One additional thing that installer would need to do is to run
wipefs -af /dev/sda if /dev/sda was the disk picked to install Jenux.
This would make the hard drive like a jenux install never happened and
allow jenux install to start with a clean slate. I've had looping like
that in the past too.