Anyone else experiencing Firefox 91 crashes?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 15:23:09 UTC 2021

I recently tried the 32-bit version of Firefox-ESR 91.0 from Debian
Experimental and had the same issue... everything was crashing so
often I downgraded to Firefox-ESR 78.13 from Debian Unstable within an
hour... thankfully, ESR 91 did let me export my bookmarks to html so I
didn't lose them with the downgrade forcing me to create a new Firefox
profile.

Here's hoping this gets fixed before the 91 branch of Firefox-ESR
makes it's way to Debian Testing/Unstable.