Anyone else experiencing Firefox 91 crashes?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 18:42:14 UTC 2021

I have 91 on ArchLinuxARM. Just got it about 2 days ago as I recall.
Using it right now without any crashes. Sounds like it may be a library
issue, some sort of incompatibility with the specific versions of
libraries used in your version of Ubuntu-MATE. Can't say for sure
though. I do know that when it happens here, it usually comes from an
incompatibility with a specific library that has a new version that
hasn't yet been built. Usually the problem goes away in a couple of days
when the library is rebuilt. Try running firefox from a terminal. That
will tell you if you have undefined symbols, missing .so files or links
or something else similar crashing it.

~Kyle