Assigning audio devices for applications

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 13:21:54 UTC 2021

Hello,

this depends on which distribution and screen reader you are using.
Which are
they?

In Slint that I maintain espeakup honors the value of ALSA_CARD.

Maybe fenrir does the same if in the config file settings.conf driver is
set to
genericDriver or espeakDriver, I didn't check yet.

Didier
--
Didier Spaier
Slint maintainer