Ubuntu 21.10 (Canary) installer inaccessible?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 21:00:01 UTC 2021

Hello!

I grabbed this, today, and tried to give it a spin.  It looks like
they've replaced ubiquity (the old installer), maybe with that new
Flutter-based one?  I cannot get past the locale selector.  Orca can
read the name of each item, and says "frame grayed", after the name.
There seems to be no way to select these things, using the keyboard.
What's more, I can't figure how to get out of the pickers. Flat review
shows nothing useful.  I guess there are "back", "next", and "cancel"
buttons outside the pickers?  If so, how can I get to them?

Thanks,

Dave

--
Sent from my HP Probook, running Slint GNU/Linux.  https://slint.fr/HandBook.html for answers to faq.