Found this on youtube

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 29 00:26:59 UTC 2021

Thanks for sharing that find.  I've heard about this one before but didn't
know where it lived before so wasn't able to try it.  As it turns out, I
have a spare ssd as a result of a manjaro-talking install fail so ought to
be able to try this out in a little while.  I also failed to subscribe to
the manjaro-general email list and suspect that's rather exclusive and
mostly Spanish so even if I were allowed onto that list I'd be rather
ineffective on it.