Found this on youtube

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 29 13:12:29 UTC 2021

Jenux does get an accessible system up with either android or several
flavors of archlinux.  Not all flavors of archlinux are accessible that
can be installed with Jenux but most are.  Jenux has continuing support as
shown by the different dates embedded in the names of the iso's and sha512
files available on its site.