Found this on youtube

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 30 00:24:58 UTC 2021

You probably disrupted the install every time during updating the keyring
step.  Jenux automatically sets that in motion and it's important to go to
lunch while that's happening since it takes a while.  I had suggested all
of this get done before speech ever comes up but that isn't happening yet.
The capslock-u key reads previous line the capslock-i key reads current
line and capslock-o reads the next line.  Fenrir is a challenge for those
used to espeak.  My guess is if you don't like fenrir wait until you get a
Jenux archlinux install completed then pacman -S espeak and once done
systemctl disable fenrir and then systemctl enable espeak then reboot and
see if that's better.  Once done, you might also do as root last two
commands need doing as root too pacman -R fenrir.