blind-arch findings

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 31 17:26:07 UTC 2021

It can't do an install for a command line so it is necessary to choose a
desktop.
Several warnings get thrown by the script but the script continues to
work.
I think if I do this again and pick a desktop the install will work
completely.
Partitions are made small sizes and this is on a disk with 240G of space.
Maybe that could be improved so more of the disk gets used by partitions.
No option to create and use a swap file rather than a swap partition is
available yet.
The script could probably install budgie as a desktop choice if worked.
When I installed stuff I put xorg on the system along with fonts and maybe
if I had left desktop and xorg off this might have come up in command line
mode.  I'll check that out time permitting.