blind-arch findings

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 31 21:32:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

Also, by default it uses the lts kirnel and not the latest kernel.  I
don't think there is a way to fix this.  I think there should be a way to
chuse which kernel you want, but either way iIt I think it is great for
soomeone whoo is getting started, but you can get around this drive size
problem by manually creatting your partitions if you know what you are
doing, but I think you should bwe able to just use the remaining space by
default.

Matthew