Is it easy to install Voxin voices on Slint?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Dec 2 01:16:06 UTC 2021

Hi Ibrahim,

short answer: yes.

Just follow the instructions under Installation here:
https://oralux.org/index.php?mylang=en

And yes I think that Gilles Casse send instructions, in any case
he provides support: contact at oralux.com
Feel free to email him in French ;)

about the voxin voices, you could ask in the Slint mailing list, I just have
one voice for testing but several people there use Voxin voices

As a reminder:
The Slint mailing list.
Archive: https://www.freelists.org/archive/slint
subject
'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe', then answer the email you will receive.
More: email slint-request at freelists.org with as subject 'help' or
'commands'.

Cheers,
Didier