My qemu error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Dec 2 01:20:47 UTC 2021

Hi Ibrahim,

this is the script I use to run Windows-10/11 in a Qemu VM:

qemu-system-x86_64 \
-cpu host \
-enable-kvm \
-smp $(nproc) \
-m 4G \
-k fr \
-boot order=c \
-boot menu=on \
-device intel-hda \
-device hda-duplex \
-display gtk \
-vga std \
-device usb-ehci,id=ehci  \
-drive file=~/qemu/windows.qcow2,format=qcow2,media=disk

No idea if it will have sound in Fedora, though.

Cheers,
Didier