Running my qemu VM in Virtual Machine Manager in Fedora

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Dec 2 16:11:47 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Ok, I imported my previous Qemu VM in to 'Virtual Machine Manager' in
Fedora, and it comes up speaking.

I now have 2 issues.

1: I cannot seem to grab the keyboard without using the Mouse on the
"drawing area". Alt+ctrl+g doesn't seem to do the job.

2: I cannot recall how to make orca not respond in a particular window.
I need to do this to make NVDA or Jaws function with the number pad on
the keyboard.

If anyone can help with this, I would really appreciate it. I really
need this Windows to work to do my job, and I really, really don't want
to live in Windows if I don't have to.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Fedora machine, using Thunderbird