two questions for the experts

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Dec 3 02:12:49 UTC 2021

Thanks a bundle Kyle.

You answered both of my questions. I never even noticed this tab of key
bindings before. I used to pass by it without giving it much thought.

Somehow I made some stupid mistake, which I do not know exactly what it
was, and inadvertantly unchecked all of the bound keys. I had to go and
check them one by one. I do not even know what I did to uncheck all of
them together. hahaha

Now things are fine.

Cheers,

Ibrahim