Have anyone successfully managed to use CawBird?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Dec 3 16:29:04 UTC 2021

Hello Friends,

I installed cawbird after Didier added flatpak to Slint. I thought I
wouuld give it a try and see if indeed I can use my twitter with Linux.

When I launch the application, It gives me the option to request a pin,
or to create an account. When I click on create an account, nothing
happens. However, when I click oon the button that says request a pin, I
get this error message:

GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop was not provided by any .service files

@ cawbird

How do I go past this? Have anyone figured it out?

Cheers,

Ibrahim