Getting Orca not to respond in a particular window

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Dec 4 09:10:13 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross post, but I really need help here.

Being back on Slint, not related to this, however, my Qemu Windows VM is
now in working order.

The issue I'm having is that Orca grabs the number pad, even after
having pressed ALT+CTRL+g to give the keyboard to the VM.

I know there is a way to make Orca "sleep" in a particular window, but I
cannot recall for the life of me how to do this.

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so long.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp