Suggestions for Ratpoison-friendly apps?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Dec 6 08:14:15 UTC 2021

>From a quick look it appears Midori is implemented using Webkit GTK. Orca
has support for Webkit GTK, but it is not on par with the support for
Firefox and Chromium. Notably browse/focus mode functionallity isn't
available. I believe there are things that need to be addressed from Webkit
GTK's side to get the new browsing functionallity working, but I might be
wrong.

Regards,

Rynhardt