Suggestions for Ratpoison-friendly apps?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Dec 6 14:39:28 UTC 2021

My only gripe with Seamonkey mail is there's no reply to list option,
and it's a hassle to set Gmail up as far as the servers go. Is there an
easier way of importing Gmail accounts to Seamonkey mail I'm not aware
of aside from first installing THunderbird and importing from there?

I've been poking at lightweight browsers but most of the known ones
don't work with Orca, talking about stuff like qtbrowser and Falcon,
things that always come up on lists of lightweight browsers, along with
Gnome-Web and Midori. Seamonkey never shows up on those lists unfortunately.