Switching to a Different email Client

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 8 19:35:28 UTC 2021

The hassle with fleacollar.sh will be with creating a proper gpg2 key and
writing it to the correct filename that the mutt script fleacollar.sh
makes expects.  Hasn't happened so far.
One of the reasons it hasn't happened and likely cannot happen is that
gpg2 when creating a key expects events to take time to generate random
entropy and fleacollar.sh simply goes along to the next command before
gpg2 has finished.  Probably tearing the gpg2 stuff out of fleacollar.sh
would help if an additional script were packaged with it to optionally
create a gpg2 key and write it where the fleacollar.sh script creates
expects in the user .mutt directory tree.