State of Fenrir?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Dec 9 19:50:20 UTC 2021

Howdy,

Yea, i still work on that but concentrate my time on spending orca an nice plugin system. That, renovation of my new house and  and a huge ERP project what i was involved in, consumed almost all of my sparetime. I promise changes :). Things are getting more quite.

Are you sure that it is broken? Master runs just fine here. What version are you using?

I wanted to release a ne version some months ago, but pypi (or better ita webservice for uploading packages) was down by an DDOS attack.

Can you try master?its also abailable in AUR as fenrir-git.  Its stable for a while now. I carefully try to not break master. Thats why all destructive changes are done in other branches and only get merged when they suppose to work.it works for you i recheck pypis online state and fire a fresh release.

Cheers chrys