Ignoring hard wrapping when doing copy and paste.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Dec 12 01:14:19 UTC 2021

Tim here.  The easiest way I know to reflow lines like that is to
pipe them through fmt(1), specifying a humongous line-width like

  fmt -w99999

If you have the content in your clipboard, you can use xsel or
xclip to pipe it out to fmt(1) and back into the clipboard like

  $ xsel -ob | fmt -w99999 | xsel -ib

before pasting it into Firefox (or email or whatever).  If you use it
frequently, it could be wrapped up in a shell-script or a hot-key in
your window-manager.

Does that do the trick for you?

-Tim