Attempting a Jenux install, again.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Dec 14 12:46:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

I did use the latest as of about 15 hours ago. I did also verify the iso.

The issue this time is that after running the installer and rebooting,
nothing spoke. the seeingAI on the iphone could read the screen just
fine, but I couldn't

Last time it was orca in Mate that didn't want to come on, no matter
what I do.

I found that with Jenux, never expect the same thing to go wrong twice,
however something will break.

Warm regards,

Brandt