Lightweight terminal with select all?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Dec 14 20:20:01 UTC 2021

So quick question.

What's a good, lightweight, Orca friendly terminal that I can select all
the text and copy with? Lxterminal doesn't, unless I don't know the key
combo, have a select all option?

I'm looking for one where, much like the Mate one, I can select all,
copy, then paste into (say) a nano document on another tab.

Basically after something with few dependancies that I can run as a
terminal emulator so things like Screen are sadly out unless I can run
that as its own emulator without launching LXterminal first?