Dealing with seemingly blank combo boxes.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 16:46:22 UTC 2021

I see this behavior on the Discover Banking website. Particularly when
trying to download monthly statements. In my case, I can open the combo
box, but cannot move among the various entries. My solution so far is to
boot into Windows and complete the task using NVDA and Firefox. I have
run into some other navigation issues on the Capital One website and
again get around them using Windows.
Sorry I don't have a better solution.
John