Dealing with seemingly blank combo boxes.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 16:50:53 UTC 2021

Bad idea, doing banking or other financial things on such an insecure
system. My best recommendation that seems to work for me is to tab off
and then tab back onto the dropdown box. This seems to work all the
time, letting me know what I have selected. The other thing to try is
simply not expanding the dropdown box, as this will many times read
where expansion doesn't. Not sure why this happens this way, but these
two things help me when it does.

~Kyle